20 March 2013

GODS MUST BE REALLY CRAZY

Today I thought would be like another regular day kids come and try to listen, fight, argue and finally leave.  It started off like any other day with Shafi running from my class to Karuna's (my co-fellow) class which is quite normal these days. Due to these namesake unit tests whole school and particularly our side of the first floor is in a mess. So conducting classes along with controlling the noise inside and outside the class is a big herculean task.  I have to take the task of AAYIMA also by cleaning the food of Sofia that fell on the floor. With all these Afshan ate some weird cone ice in the lunch and puked on Sofia's bench. Then after sometime in the Hindi class Qamar with his sharp nails has made marks on Sahil's face, marks of blood. While trying to figure it out suddenly Mohsin's nose starts bleeding.

I called up Qamar's father, he seemed  ok. I called  sahil's mother he starts saying that is Qamar mad or what? I know Qamar is somewhat different from others but I am working and making progress with him to make him not feel abnormal in the class. Now someone saying that is really heart breaking to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment